Sunday, October 18, 2009

What You'll Find In This Blog

Welcome friends!

OK, maybe we haven't met but I will just think of you as a friend I haven't yet met. And since I love to share ideas with friends, that's what I'm going to do with this blog.

I'll admit it, I'm not Martha Stewart. She's terrific and obviously very successful and people love to read her magazine and watch her show. But to tell you the truth, I don't have the time (or money) to do half the stuff that she and her staff come up with and that's where I hope to help you.

Think of me as the lazy Martha Stewart.

That means that I'm going to share ideas with you for parties, holidays, weddings and more that you can EASILY and AFFORDABLY accomplish and that will give you great results.

I'll share recipes, decor ideas, etiquette tips and just a bunch of ideas that we've dreamed up or have seen and adapted to a more easily accomplished and/or be an affordable alternative to things you might have seen on TV or in a magazine.

So keep checking back and I'll fill you in on all the things my partner, Patty Sachs, and I come up with that will help you live your life more happily because you'll be a better host, have a great event and still have time to enjoy the celebration yourself and you'll can entertain even in these tough economic times.
I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you and I hope you'll keep in touch with me and tell me what you think and what you want to read about.
You can write to me directly at PartyPlansPlus@aol.com or by hitting the e-mail link on this page.
Let's party!

1 comment:

  1. and when Ms. Phyllis give you ideas...they are little mini-books filled with creative and economical suggestions that are every bit as good as Martha's...for a realistic budget. no running out and purchasing items that are reserved for the huge budgets...and for the most part are sold only on Martha's site.

    She's my pard and I agree with her every whim.

    ReplyDelete